Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Treasures~

So I turned another year older this past weekend. I must admit I wasn't very excited for this birthday...the further I get into my 30's, the harder it is for me. But I also must admit that I have a seriously thoughtful group of friends and family that made my birthday quite bearable!

Here are some of the little treasures they gave me....do you see a theme here??

Darling birdy earrings and necklace made by my ultra-sweet sis!

I shared this fun little bird tray with you all earlier. My amazing friend Trisha gave it to me as an early birthday gift!



And my dear friend Lynette saw this little birdy figurine and thought of me...do you believe it has a little crown....how perfect is that??


This last one isn't in keeping with the birdy theme, but I had to share it because I've wanted one of these tiny floral frogs FOREVER, and my sweet mother sent one to me for my birthday! Gotta love a mom who gives up part of her personal collection to make her daughter happy! Thanks MOM!


Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment