Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Little Details In The Girl's Dream Bedroom


Hey...who went out and bought all the black and white floral knobs from Anthropologie!? I stopped by the store this morning to return the styles I won't be using and to pick up a couple more of the knobs selected for the night stand. To my surprise all of them were gone. Well, I was perturbed! I certainly hope they are making someone very very happy.

So I looked for another design and was delighted to come across a style that coordinates beautifully with the first. In retrospect, I like that the pair on the closet doors are slightly different from the knobs on the night stand. I guess I now owe a thank you to whoever bought up all the others!

While there I also scoured the sale table and found this small gold frame with a lovely leaf design. Every room needs a framed photo, and this one will find a home on the desk to be placed at the foot of the bed.

Speaking of the desk, I need to show the furniture plan for this room...which was conceived to address the challenges presented by the layout of the room while accommodating a queen size bed. Has anyone wondered why a girl's room is being designed with such a large bed? Next time I'll explain why...

No comments:

Post a Comment