Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Linky Love~

Howdy y'all!! Welcome to this week's edition of Linky Love...

Yesterday was Mr. One's 10th Birthday party...and I'm still standing...well sitting at my computer...and able to blog...so I think that counts as a success. Actually, the party was great! All of Mr. One's peeps had a wonderful time...and he's happy...so I'm happy. I'll share some of the party details with you all tomorrow.

So now to get on with what you really want to see today...

Here are some of the highlights from last week's Frugal Friday link-up...


First up, you must know by now how much I love entertaining. So I loved the fun placecard ideas shared by Life in Wonderland. My favorite? This etched sand art bottle. So cute (and EASY!) This could easily be adapted to any holiday or color scheme.



Next, La Maison Reid shared the sweetest wing chair slipcover...I especially loved the button detail on the back.






Impatiently Praying for Patience shared a sassy no-sew table skirt. Love the summer-y colors...and anything that is no-sew is great in my book. ;-)



Finally, 4 monkeys shared a tres fabulous dresser make over. Ooh la la! This one is dreamy. Le sigh.




If you missed out on the goodness that was last week's Frugal Friday, click here. You'll be glad you did!

Hope you all have a terrific day~

No comments:

Post a Comment