Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chocolate Tilda

Hello!

Woo hoo! I've managed to pre-post this while I still had internet connection. I started this card when I was back home. I finished the base of it (the layout, the cutting, the glueing, the punching, the flowers, etc.) before I left for vacation and took the card with me. All I had left to do was colour the Tilda image and cut her out and mount her on the card. I finally managed to do that...hurray! (LOL...it doesn't take much to make me happy.)


I made this card for the new challenge blog site Totally Tilda. This is for their first challenge and the theme is Chocolate Tilda. The thing is I don't know if I can link this posting to their website. Because the internet connection (not my own but the hotel's) is rather iffy with this little laptop, whenever I've tried to do it before with an earlier posting, I wasn't able to do it. But I've got a link on my side bar--look for it there!

Au revoir for now. I am having a wonderful vacation. For those of you who are on vacation too, I hope you are having a wonderful time also. Happy weekend to the rest of you. Enjoy! And thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your visit.

Stamps: Magnolia Happy Tilda from Raising the Ceiling Collection, the sentiment is computer generated.
DP: Hot Off the Press Paper Pizzazz Masculine Papers.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities (not sure which label number), Martha Stewart daisy and leaf punches, McGill daisy and twig punches, EK Success retro flower punch small.
Embellishments: pearls (don't know which brand).




No comments:

Post a Comment