Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Linky Love~

Wow!! Last week's Frugal Friday party was amazing!! So many wonderful projects you all shared...and tons of great furniture redos (especially hutches this week...you all must be on the same wavelength). I had a great time looking through the posts, and a really hard time narrowing down what I was going to share with you today.

That said, here are a few of my favorites from last week...


First up, Primitive and Proper shared a pretty French cabinet redo...you know I love me some gray furniture.



And speaking of gray furniture, Twice Lovely rehabbed a pretty old sideboard. Love it!


Beautiful Nest shared her painted vinyl kitchen floor. Such a great idea!



One of the amazing hutch redos from last week was shared by The Bethencourts. I ADORE this hutch. Want. it. too. much.



And finally, Edge Designs shared an entertainment armoire turned charming changing station. What a darling idea!!



If you missed the amazing event that was last week's Frugal Friday, do yourself a favor and click here. You can thank me later. Just sayin'.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment