Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Linky Love~

My dear readers! You are such a talented bunch!! I look forward every week to the amazing projects you are going to share on Frugal Friday...and I am never disappointed.

Here are just a few of my favorites from last week...

First up, Kristine at The Painted Hive shared her dining room makeover. I LOVE it! And not just because I have a similar silver vintage fan in my dining room. ;-)



Next, Rooted in Love shared a DIY kitchen counter and backsplash makeover. And get this, she used spraypaint. No seriously. You HAVE to see this transformation to believe it!!



Michele at The White House wanted a shabby chic church pew for her house...so she modified a thrifted bench. That's my kind of girl!!




And finally, Jami at Freckled Laundry shared her faux zinc nightstand. Loved it! This is now on my to-do list.




If you haven't had a chance to check out last week's Frugal Friday, do yourself a BIG favor and click here.

Something fun on the agenda for tomorrow, so make sure and stop by!!


xoxo
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment