Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Make Your Guests at Home~

I mentioned a few weeks back that we were going to have house guests on and off for several weeks this summer. I just love house guests!!

And I love to make sure that my guests feel at home. So today I thought I'd share a fun idea with you...

I always leave fresh, fluffy towels on the ends of the beds where my guests will be sleeping. But here's a way to make them extra special...

First, I tied the top towel up with some twine...and added this sweet handwritten tag and a key to the house so my guests can come and go at their leisure.


Then I added a blingy initial (theirs, of course) tied on with some vintage velvet ribbon as a little memento for my guests to take home.

It's small touches like these that make guests feel welcome and loved! My dear readers, do you have any great entertaining ideas that you use for house guests? I'd love to hear them!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment