Thursday, July 22, 2010

Frugal Friday (and my bloggy birthday)~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I am pre-empting my regular Frugal Friday project this week, because I am a bad blogger.

Would you believe that yesterday was The Shabby Nest's 2 year blogiversary? And I forgot. Okay, well I didn't really forget. I knew it was at the end of July...I just didn't remember what day, until I looked back through my archives...yesterday. Silly girl that I am.

Image from Lauren Drew



So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!




This little blog has become such an important part of my life. It is really an extension of who I am. It is my catharsis...my creative outlet. Through writing this blog I have made many amazing friends...real, true friends! I have an online community that is creative, inspiring and incredibly supportive! I look forward each and every day to reading your comments - I just love to see what you all have to say! And I adore visiting your wonderful blogs and soaking up the inspiration!

Image via I Heart Cake

I am so grateful for my fabulous readers! I love that you come and visit my little old blog. I love that you link up to Frugal Friday! I love that this little corner of the blogosphere is the place I call my bloggy home.

Thank you for two wonderful years of blogging here at The Shabby Nest! Here's to many more! (and I think we'll have a little bloggy birthday party next week...since I was so oblivious this week....)





But now it's your turn...

Got something you want to share this week for Frugal Friday?

You know "da rules"...



1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can share in the frugal goodness.
3. Comment, comment, comment! Show our participants the love!



No comments:

Post a Comment