Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cherish the Simple Pleasures



Last night I was sitting out on the deck watching the birds play around the bird bath  so that is what influenced my card today.  The stamp set used is "Spring has Spring" from Gina K Designs.  I also used Kitty Caracciolo's "Cause A Scene" set for the background. 

The bird bath from GKD was stamped first then I started creating the background.  I started with the tree using stamps from Kittie's kit.  Grass was stamped  then I sponged on the sky and filled in the grass background.  Small flowers and butterflies were punched out and added to complete the card.

I love to go out and watch all the birds.  Each year we have quail that have a nest on the ground on the other side of our wood fence.  The papa always sits on the fence and chatters to the mom and babies.  As soon as the babies get big enough, they learn how to fly from our fence.  How cute they are.   We have lots of other birds too and they are all fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment