Friday, July 30, 2010

I am BACK! Nearly. :)

I have a little secret to share with you.


We just got home from CAMPING!!

Right after my son came home from camp, we head out to a campsite for 5 nights,  to Hope, BC, Canada. And as you can imagine, I have some fun stories and spectacular photos to share with you!

However, as it's a long weekend here, we're going to continue the sun and fun good times for a few days longer. So although I'm back, I'm not fully connecting to the computer as yet.

BUT ... a post wouldn't really be a post without a LITTLE story, correct? See that wonderful cup of coffee above?



I love my coffee. And my son knows it. So he surprised me in pouring me a cup. Awwww...

But, the grin never left his face. So I knew something was up.


Only moments ago, my cup was adorned with these camping creatures... hmmm... let's add things up here...

Yup. Curiousity confirmed. My coffee had become a swampy lagoon for one of these creatures. Ah well. A mom can dream she was being serviced in the grandest of style for JUST a moment, yes?


And then more play-hem followed.

And so did the stories after this. After all, camping is known for fun and games for a good reason. :)

SNS is still scheduled to fly tonite. See you then for... mantel madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment