Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hudson Chalkboard Paints In Fabulous Colors!

One of my next projects will be using one of the fabulous colored chalkboard paints by Hudson Paint! I recently called the company to request paint chips as I was having a hard time deciding which color to use based on the color chart shown on their website. Look at the fun collection of color samples that arrived in the mail, aren't they gorgeous?


I selected Rayogram Grey, a beautiful grey with a hint of blue. (Middle chip on left side of photo.) Look for the start of the project using this paint beginning next week.


In the meantime, with family arriving into town from Alaska, I'm taking a little break. I'll be posting my latest Houzz Ideabook on Saturday and will resume my regular posting schedule next Tuesday.

Enjoy these days of summer and see you back here soon! Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment