Monday, July 26, 2010

This I Love: Romantic Outdoor Living Spaces and A Winner~

Today I'm thinking about lovely outdoor living spaces. So I thought I'd share some with you...

I simply adore this alfresco dining area. Romantic and a bit bohemian all at the same time.
Wouldn't it be lovely to take an afternoon nap in this dreamy daybed? (I think I might just spend a little too much time there....)

Top three images from Cabbages & Roses
This sweet guest bedroom is actually found in a tree house.


Image via NY Times
And this lovely living area is a shed.



Photo via Renovate & Decorate
Another sweet shed-turned-dreamy-escape.

Photo Rachel Ashwell via Renovate & Decorate
I could sit and daydream on this sunny deck for hours.

Image from A Well Loved Home
And I simply adore this porch complete with hanging bed. Mmmmmm.
One of these days I'm going to create one of these romantic outdoor spaces for myself. What about you, my dear readers, would you like an outdoor space like these?

On another note: the winner of the Cutting Edge stencil giveaway is Sarah of The Three Squinties. Drop me an email, Sarah, and we'll get you set up with your prize!
Linky Love is up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment