Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm Melting~

It has been hot around here. And when I say hot, I mean hot.



Now, I must preface the rest of my post by saying that the dry heat out here in Utah, is much more bearable than the humid heat back East. But, all that goes out the window when our AC is broken.

Yes, our AC is broken. The kiosk down by our town park said it was 105 degrees yesterday. And I might have been able to handle that, if the temperature inside our house wasn't 93 degrees. It's true. I looked at the thermostat at 5:30 pm, and it was 93 degrees inside our house.


The basement was liveable...almost pleasant...and the house cools down nicely at night. But the heat makes me cranky. Like the wicked witch of the west. And I did feel like I was melting.

Now, before you go feeling too sorry for me, our AC is set to be fixed today. Of course, the temperature is supposed to go down today as well. So maybe I'll feel more like Glinda than her cranky sister. And maybe I'll actually be able to get something accomplished rather than becoming a puddle of melted goo on the floor.




Or then again, maybe I'll just go to the pool and work on my tan. ;-)

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment