Monday, July 19, 2010

Ahhhh summer~

I'm feeling much better now.


Our AC is working, and it's down right pleasant in our house today. Lovin' the fact that I can sit upstairs and not sweat.


via blog.tinyprints


And I did go spend the afternoon at the pool yesterday with one of my favorite people, her little people, and my little people. Nothing like a lazy day at the pool to change your perspective on life.








So I had a couple of readers ask me questions on yesterday's post, and I want to take a minute and answer them...

First up, Amy asked how I get the colors in my photos to look "that way".... My answer? Picnik.com. Picnik is a fabulous online photo editing website, and many of their actions are free. In fact, all of the editing I did to the photos in yesterday's post was done for free. The website is a lot of fun, and very user friendly! You can thank me later. ;-)



Next, Joyce asked about my toenail polish. It's Pure Ice from Bari Cosmetics. I purchased mine at Wally World. I wanted something a little sassy, but still summery! Nothing like a cheery blue on your toes to make you smile!!





I know my blog has been a little light on the decor posts lately....but I've been busy with all kinds of Decorating Consultations, so I'll have some fun posts coming up for you soon!!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment