Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kitchen Island Pendant Lights Revealed

I got up quite early in the morning to take these photos of the newly hung, fabric covered pendants. Why? Because once the kids wake up, breakfast and all their various projects will quickly take over the area. (Can anytime tell me just how early?)


Before...


and after.





I love how the Cat's Cradle fabric looks on the pendants and in the room, both with the lights turned on and off.




There was just one little surprise after the project was complete. When showing off the result to my husband this is what he said, "I've never been a fan of pendant lights."

What?!?!?

This was news to me and I had to wonder why this didn't come up before the "reveal". This never happens to any of you, right?

Oh well, as things tend to come and go in this house, I suspect they will eventually be sold when I come up with another idea for island lighting. But for now...I'm loving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment