Monday, July 12, 2010

Linky Love~

Howdy folks!! Welcome to this week's edition of Linky Love! As always, you all never cease to amaze me with all of your Frugal Decor ideas.


Here are a few of my favorites from last week's Frugal Friday...


Emily from Imperfect shared a brown-and-white-board-and-batten nursery. Love. it.

Becky at Tea Party shared an amazing DIY ottoman. Although she admits this was not an "easy" project, I think you'll agree that the result was impressive!


After talking about the Dignitet display system from IKEA yesterday, I thought that the clothespin art display Robin at Keep Home Simple shared was quite timely.


Finally, Jami from The Blackberry Vine shared a darling photo project...framed photo confetti. I'm always game for a new way to display photos, and this one is quite clever.



If you haven't had a chance to check out last week's Frugal Friday, take a minute and click over now. You can thank me later. ;-)


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment