Thursday, June 24, 2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! Last week's Frugal Friday was the biggest to date with 160 people linking up to share Frugal Inspiration with us!! I'm so excited to see this event growing...and even more excited at the wonderful ideas that are shared!

Okay, speaking of wonderful ideas....I'm afraid I don't have any this week. Oh, I had grand plans to revamp the console in our dining area that I showed you all last week. But then the hubby's family arrived and I have been running around like a mad woman ever since. But boy has it ever been fun! And I'm not making any promises for next week either because one of my very favorite people in the ENTIRE world arrives tomorrow...and you can bet that I'll be spending just about every minute I can with her.



My little sis Holly will be here!! Hooray!! She's very creative and inspiring, however, so maybe, just maybe, she'll help me get some stuff done around here. Then again, we might be too busy playing. But isn't that what having company is all about?


Alrighty then folks!!


You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the Frugal Goodness as well (feel free to grab my cute button on the sidebar!)
3. Comment, comment, comment! Show our participants "the love"!

No comments:

Post a Comment