Monday, June 7, 2010

Lady Tilda

Hello!

I tried to post this last night, but Google Blogger was down...at least I think it was. I just wasn't able to post it. I wonder if anybody else was having the same problem. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just me...LOL.

I have a card here featuring this oh, so adorable Lady Tilda from the Magnolia's 2010 Fairy Tale Collection.


I have used this sketch of Janneke's that she has created for the Challenge #105 at Friday Sketchers.

The colour scheme is for Week 23 colour challenge at Create4Fun - black and white and one other colour of my choice. (Sorry, but I simply just have to use a touch of green for the leaves.)

A few other challenges that I am entering with this card:

Crafts and Me - Challenge #5 - Distressed

Charizma Cards - Challenge #22 - Flowers

Fun with Shapes and More - Challenge #56 - Handmade Background


I have added some glitter to Lady Tilda's bodice and underskirt.

The two designer papers are self-made. Using the same stamp image, I have stamped using black ink on white paper for one of them and for the other stamped white ink on black paper (also used white embossing powder here).

The single rose I have made following this tutorial -- you can find a similar tutorial in the Fairy Tale issue of the Magnolia Ink magazine.

Thanks for your visit. Enjoy the week!


Stamps: Magnolia Lady Tilda, Hot Off the Press clear stamp set Botanicals.
DP: Mustard Moon old red tractor small plaid.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities circles and scallop circles, McGill twig punch, EK Success flower punches and centre flower punch from Michaels $1.50 bin.
Misc.: Recollections pearls and brads, Tim Holtz distress ink pads black soot and aged mahogany, ribbons from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment