Friday, June 11, 2010

Take it easy!

Hello!

In anticipation of summer, I have created this card, using this image of Relaxing Elmit from the In2stamps Elmit & Littlebell Collection.


I have used the wonderful sketch that Beth has created for the current challenge at Truly Scrumptious Challenge 34.

This card is also my entry to the following challenges:

Simon Says - A recipe challenge - 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers ( + a contrast card for layering if you like ), 3 Types of Embellishments ( you can use as many of each type as you like ). My 3 embellishments are the buttons, ribbons and photo corners.

All That Scraps - Buttons and Ribbons.

Charizma Cards - Challenge # 23 - Spots and stripes.

Stamping for the Weekend - Challenge # 40 - Summer/travel theme.


I've used my Prismacolour coloured pencils to colour this image again. I'm starting to really like this medium. I find I have more control than I do with my markers.

Thanks for dropping by. I do appreciate your visits. Have a good Friday. Weekend coming up...woo hooooo.....


Stamps: In2stamps Relaxing Elmit from the Elmit & Littlebell Collection (available from In2stamps on-line store and also if you're in North America, from All That Scraps on-line store.)
DP's: Scenic Route Paper Co. stoked strip, Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls tangerine gingham.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities classic scalloped rectangle large, Marvy Uchida scalloped oval, Coluzzle oval template, EK Success Paper Shapers photo corner curved punch.
Misc.: Buttons and ribbons from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment