Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Linky Love~

Thank you everyone for another amazing week of Frugal Friday inspiration!! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with every week...and you never fail to amaze me.


This week, the Princess and I were browsing the Frugal Friday party, and she was getting a kick out of looking at all the thumbnails. (Oh! How I love those thumbnails!!) We were noticing how many of the photos contained turquoise/aqua projects. Now, since I love me some turquoise/aqua (and so does the Princess) today I'm sharing with you all a few of the inspirational projects involving those colors...






The Pennington Point shared her amazing piano makeover. I think this is seriously adorable...and no, I don't mind at all that she painted a piano...I love it!





Perfectly Imperfect Life shared an extremely clever coffee table redo. I need one of these for my patio, thank you very much!




Little Mac Shack made this amazing upholstered headboard...love the fabric!!



And last but not least, Life in my PJs shared this darling necklace made out of...wait for it....duct tape, washers, and paint chips. No, seriously. Very creative!!



If you haven't had a chance to check out last week's Frugal Friday, get your little self over there right now...you won't be disappointed!!!

And if you haven't had a chance to enter the Modern Bird Studios giveaway, you still have time, click here!


Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment