Friday, June 18, 2010

For Someone So Special



Have you been over to see the new Thursday Challenge from Joan's Gardens?   You can see Joan's beautiful card and read all about the challenge here.

The challenge for this week is to create a card or project with a Vintage theme and use at least one Spellbinder Nestibility.  For my card I used a piece of design paper from Webster Pages.  I stamped a greeting from the JustRite Birthday Sentiments stamp set and cut it out with a Labels I Nestability.  It was sponged prior to taking it out of the Nestie.  Some brown trim was wrapped around one side and vellum flowers created to look like the ones in the dp were added. I added Flower Soft and a black rhinestone to the center.   A few brown pearls from Kaiser Crafts were added to complete the card.

I hope you will go over and join in on Joan's Thursday Challenge.  The prize this week is a Grapic 45 12x12 Boardwalk Paper Pad valued at $19.99.  You will have until next Thursday (June 24) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your card/project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment