Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pale and Pretty~

It's hot outside today. I ran my kiddos to swim lessons early this morning...and it was already hot enough to sweat just walking to and from the car. (Of course, that may be due to the fact that we were a little late, so we were running not walking...) But I'm not complaining. Summer took its own sweet time getting here, so I'm going to enjoy it!

Today I thought I'd share a few pretty pale spaces with you that I discovered a couple of weeks ago on Houzz.com. They cool me down just looking at them!

Guest Bedroom eclectic bedroom



Butlers Pantry eclectic kitchen


Interior Design Ideas from Greg Natale  Interior Design, Decorating, Furniture, eclectic home office


Schwartz and Architecture contemporary bedroom


Dreamy Whites
All images via Houzz.com


Frugal Friday goes live tonight at 12:00 am EST. Come link up with your latest Frugal posts! Can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves this week.


And last call going out to Mindy Gauthier winner of The Modern Bird Giveaway last week. Mindy, you left no contact information, so please drop me an email to claim your prize (and it's a good one...I'd hate you to miss out on it!)


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment