Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Gardening

Hello.

Oh, I finally have a new card to show you.

I had such plans for this past weekend for my card-making, but it turned out to be a total bust. A big fat zero in the output department...LOL. And then there was that little incident of my not being able to find my camera after a wedding party I attended. It was finally found in my brother's car (phew!)--slipped out of my pocket while I was sitting in the back seat. Thank goodness, but it was still a wasted weekend--at least it felt like it.

Okee doke....sorry for my rambling on, but just had to get that off my chest.

Here's my card.

I have used an image called Jimmy and Grandpa Gardening from the In2stamps April Releases Collection. The stamp can be purchased from the In2stamps on-line store here.

I am using this card as my entry to the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Week 57 - I have used Emma's wonderful sketch shown to the right here.

ABC Challenge Blog - W is for Weather.


I have made this a general card and did not put any sentiment on it. I can easily add the required sentiment for whichever occasion arises.

I've also used my Prismacolor pencils again to colour the image. I'm enjoying myself experimenting with them, but I do miss my markers.

Except for the 4 tiny brads at the corners, I didn't put any other embellishment. I thought the design of the DP is quite busy that any embellishment would probably get lost in it.

Thanks for stopping my. I do appreciate your visit. Enjoy your week!


DP: from Me&My BIG Idea Value Pack paper pad.
Misc.: Recollections brads. Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large and Petite Scalloped Circles Large.




No comments:

Post a Comment