Monday, June 28, 2010

Staycation~

Okay, so I must admit, ever since the media coined the term "Staycation" I've thought the whole idea was a bit silly. I mean, to me, I can't vacation while remaining at home. Too much to do. I just can't play when I know there are dishes waiting, laundry to be done, yardwork, (and don't forget the decorating projects). But this last week has shown me that having a "staycation" is actually possible. Of course, in my case, it requires people on actual vacations to be present.



Having my wonderful family visiting has kept me playing...and having a blast! But I've been so busy (and tired) that everything else has taken a back seat.






Today, I'm off to the pool with the sis and her family...but I promise to be back tomorrow with a real decorating-related post. Speaking of decorating...anybody catch last night's Design Star? Love that show! You all have any favorites yet? I know I do.


Oh, and Frugal Friday is the biggest to date! Click here for some Frugal Inspiration!


I'm off to play...


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment