Monday, June 21, 2010

This I Love: vinyl on mirrors~

And LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

You would not believe how crazy fun it is to have...
a house full of family,
my two oldest starting swimming lessons,
our car in the shop (but - thankfully- coming home today!),
a cell phone that is dead because Mr. Three threw it off the balcony (yes, he did),
a washing machine on the fritz,
and numerous other crazy events going on all at the same time.
Okay, I'm sure you are questioning my sanity at using the word fun... but, aside from the washing machine, and the dead cell phone,
...it really is fun.

But I'm taking a breather from it all, to share with you my latest crush...vinyl on mirrors. Love it.


via The Lettered Cottage

I really love this one...I'm a typography nut anyway, and the fact that the words are sideways is intriguing to me.

Photo by Kasey of Lola B's
As soon as I saw this mirror on Kasey's blog, I emailed her asking where she got it...the fabulous bird is from McMaster and Storm. Love it!!

Gotta make me one of these mirrors...adding it to the "to do" list right now.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment