Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Gitter Done!" - volume 1


Welcome to


"Gitter Done!" - volume 1!

I gave you permission HERE to walk away from the computer to get some overdue DIY or non DIY tasks done and over with so you could blog allll about it. Get your work done, then blog about it. Doesn't get much better than that. :)

I can't wait to see how you made out!

My posts are always picture hogs, so rather than bog down this intro, I've chosen to simply link up alongside the rest of you. However, here's a teaser on what I worked on... can you guess what the bigger project is?



Rust. The New White. :)

Now, I have to tell you. This event made me MOVE. I did alot of of things I took pictures of, until I came up with something more fun to show. :) Trust me, you just don't have the time to see it all. But on the list of accomplishments were:

Cleaned out my shed.
Cleaned up my garage. AGAIN.
Revamped my boy's closet.
Took care of the clean laundry pile daily.
Plus, the project I'm going to reveal.

I'd like to hear if you'd like to see this event again and if so, how soon.  Lemme know below!





Alright then my busy and exhausted friends, I cannot wait to see what you worked so hard on! Link'er up! I'll keep the link feature open for 1 week so check back often! I'll highlight a few of you on the sidebar as the event plays on. We worked waaaay too hard to not show this one off for a few days. :)

Stay tuned to see if there will be a Volume 2!

Rules for the Gitter Done Challenge:

1.This is an exclusive linkup event. Please link up only if your project was inspired by GD.  
Please bring your general linkups to SNS (on every weekend) as we'd love to have you join in then!

2. In your post, please tell us how GD inspired you.  
This will help me determine which are GD linkups vs general DIY linkups not suitable for this event.  (which will be deleted.. sorry!)

2. Your linkup does not have to be DIY related, just something you've been stalling on. You'll thank me later. :)

3. Please include a before and after pic, so we can appreciate all you did!

4. Please link back to the event by text or button. (see BUTTONS section in header area if you desire)

5. Please keep the 'jest of your project' new to the net until your GD reveal. (teasers or shoot off posts are fine!) This will give us all a reason to wish to tune in to see what's brand new!

"Gitter Done!" intro post HERE.

Linkups that follow all of the above guidelines will have the chance to be featured! If your post got deleted, please reread the rules and link up next time!

So tell me... did the event deadline keep you a little busy too???
( I'm duckin' for cover )


No comments:

Post a Comment