Wednesday, June 16, 2010

99% Complete and A Winner~

Happy Thursday! The Boys' Sock Monkey Bedroom is now 99% complete. So I've compiled a little slide show to give you all a look-see at the room...again.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Boys' Sock Monkey Room
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox



I just love this room! So why is it not 100% complete? Well, if you've read my blog for any length of time at all, you probably realize by now, that no room is EVER complete. I'm a tweaker. Yes, I am. And the two things I'd still like to tweak in this room?


First, the rug. I want something a little more boyish than the abstract floral-type rug I have in there. The colors are right, but the pattern is all wrong.


Second, I want to wallpaper the inside of the closet.

Since this house has no doors on the closets, they need to become a design feature. I thought adding a little punch with wallpaper would accomplish that task nicely. But since we rent, it can't be permanent. So I'm thinking of trying some of this. Easy Change wallpaper from Sherwin Williams. Removes simply by pulling it off the wall. No solvents...no damage. Perfect for renters. What do you all think?


And last, but not least, the winner of the Modern Bird Studios giveaway is... Mindy Gauthier. Mindy, drop me an email and we'll get you set up with your uber-fabulous prize!!


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment