Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Linky Love~

Hello there, my dear readers! Welcome to another edition of Linky Love featuring a few of my favorite links from last week's Frugal Friday party.

Enjoy!

First up, Sarah at A Beach Cottage shared her Entry Redo. So serene and welcoming!!


Next, La Maison Lafortune shared this unique idea for a headboard...love it!



I just love me a good "theme" birthday party and Amy at Lemon Tree Creations did not disappoint with this darling flower party. Check out those balloon flowers. Seriously.




And finally, Just Another Day in Paradise shared this great beadboard-bathtub-surround tutorial. Love it!



If you missed last week's Frugal Friday Fabulousness, don't deprive yourself...click here.

I will be announcing the winner of the Modern Bird Studios giveaway tomorrow...so make sure and stop by!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment