Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Linky Love~



Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!! Started my St. Patrick's Day off right with green eggs for breakfast (gotta love those leprechauns turning everything green...) and on my to-do list for today? Rainbow cupcakes...maybe I'll find that crock of gold I've been hoping for!

Now on to the business of the day...

As always, I am in awe of all the talent out there in blogland. I especially love Frugal Fridays because there are so many of us out there (myself included) who love to make our homes beautiful, but don't have unlimited funds to do it. So creating things to beautify our homes becomes a necessity. However, just because you make something on the cheap, doesn't mean you want it to look cheap. That's where you all come in !! Project after project this week that simply amazed me.


Here are a few of my favorites...


Sweet Tea and Linen shared this fabulous headboard made from what else? a painter's drop cloth - and upholstery tacks. I LOVE upholstery tacks!




Peppertowne shared a great tutorial on how to make a roman shade out of a vintage grain sack (or what looks like a vintage grain sack...she has a tutorial on that too!)






Urban White made this fabulous shabby necklace holder with a French twist!






You all never cease to amaze me! I'm looking forward to this week's installment of The Frugal Friday Linky party for more Frugal OCD (obsessively consumed with decorating) inspiration!



I've been busily working away on next week's challenge for So You Think You Can Decorate...if you haven't had a chance to go vote for this week's challenge...hurry...polls are only open until Friday!



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment