Thursday, March 11, 2010

Frugal Friday Linky Party~

Welcome to this week's edition of the Frugal Friday Linky Party!

Okay, okay, I promised that I would have a Frugal Friday post today, and guess what...I don't. I have been working so hard on my projects for "So You Think You Can Decorate" (SYTYCD) that I haven't had time for much else in the way of decor projects. Some of what I have been doing for SYTYCD would make a great Frugal Friday post (or two or three) but I have to keep it all under wraps until I premier it on SYTYCD. So please be patient with me...hopefully I'll get a Frugal Friday post up next week.

In the meantime, I'm excited to see what you all have been up to.

You know the rules...

1. Link directly to your post, not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so others can enjoy the frugal goodness as well.
3. Give our participants some comment love!!

Don't forget SYTYCD announces this week's winner on Saturday and then on Sunday, the week3 challenge will be up for your vote!!


No comments:

Post a Comment