Thursday, March 4, 2010

Frugal Friday Linky Party~

Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday Linky Party! So glad you all could join me today and check out all the Frugal OCD (Obsessively Consumed with Decorating) goodness! Starting next week, I plan to share a Frugal Friday post along with the linky party - just so you all know that I'm not just sitting back enjoying the fruits of everyone else's labor. ;-)

The Linky Party Rules...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so others can enjoy the fun!
3. Please leave lots of comments for the participants!!
4. Kick back, relax and ENJOY!

EDITED TO ADD: My apologies to the first three entries that linked up to this party...somehow your entries disappeared. Like seriously. I know not what happened to them. One minute I looked and there were three entries....the next minute I looked and there was only one entry...and it wasn't one of the three original entries. So, my sincere apologies for the apparently possessed MckLinky. I just wanted you lovely ladies to know that I wasn't the one who deleted your entries...I promise. So. Wierd. Hopefully there will be no further gremlins in the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment