Sunday, March 14, 2010

Missed your birthday

Hello!

I've made a belated birthday card. I am always needing one, as I tend to forget someone's birthday or I tend to procrastinate and leave it until the last minute to send a card...LOL. I have used an In2stamps image called Sad Littlebell from the new Elmit & Littlebell collection. With her sad expression, I thought she would be perfect for a so-sorry card.


I have used this sketch of Jacque that she has created for Friday Sketchers #93 Challenge.

This card is also for the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 103 - Celebrations

Night Shift Stamping Challenge #7 - Flower Power without end!

Crafty Calendar Challenge # 6 - Flower Power

Paper Cutz Challenge #32 - Anything Goes

The colours I've chosen are to match the ones on this gorgeous designer paper I found--or at least I tried to match them.
That's all. Thanks for visiting.


Stamp: In2stamps Sad Littlebell --can be purchased from the In2stamps on-line store.
DP's: Paper Adventures Karen Newburger design called Sangria Afterglow Blossom, Hot off the Press Paper Pizazz Jacie's Vintage Papers.
Tools: Martha Stewart daisy and leaf punches, McGill daisy punch, EK Success small retro flower punch.
Misc.: Kaiser Craft pearls yellow, Making Memories brads.



No comments:

Post a Comment