Monday, March 8, 2010

Linky Love, a New Winner, and the Weekly Weigh-In~

Lots to cover today folks!!



First up, more wonderful inspiration from Frugal Friday!! Seriously, how many frugal talented folks are there out in blogland??


Some of my favorites from this week...



Two fabulous makeovers....at For the Love of It...you know I just love white paint...it can transform anything...


even a circa 70's sidetable can become a beauty!!





and beadboard makes this built-in beautiful.





Rocky Bella made this darling memo board from an old picture frame....




And here's a seriously clever Space-themed boy's room at My Insanity...wow.


There's plenty more where these goodies came from...if you haven't had a chance to see all the frugal goodness check it out here.


Second, some of you may remember the Faded Prairie giveaway from a few weeks back...and these fabulous jars? Well, despite my repeated tries to contact the winner of that giveaway, she never got back to me...so I've drawn a new winner...and that is Lene from A Pinch of Chaos!! Lene, drop me an email and I'll get you all set up with your great prize!!


And finally, what you've all been waiting for (ha ha), my weekly weigh-in. This week I lost.... 1 1/2 lbs. for a two-week grand total of... 5 1/2 lbs. Only 14 1/2 to go. (And thanks for humoring me on this...it actually helps when I get the munchies to think to myself that I am going to be "weighing in" on my blog...and you all will know if I eat that bag of chips...ha ha !!)


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment