Monday, March 29, 2010

Linky Love~

Frugal Friday is getting to be more fun every week!! I am simply in awe of all the fabulous decorating frugality out there...

Here are a few of my favorites from this week.

I absolutely love decorating children's rooms. And I adore a good theme room...they can be so hard to pull off. I am Momma Hear Me Roar shared one of the cutest cowboy rooms I've ever seen! Check out the bed...made from MDF and painted....oh. my. goodness.



And speaking of decor the kiddos, this adorable child size chair makeover from Rambling Renovators took my breath away! (love me some turquoise furniture!)


I'm always on the lookout for a great message board. I just love this one by Nice & Easy Antiques. Burlap and chicken wire! Be still my heart!



All Thingz Related shared how she made this lovely spring bird's nest shadowbox. So pretty!!


Spring is a perfect time to lighten up your decor. Holly's Haven shared her restful powder room redo. I especially love the textured wall treatment...wait til you see it!


And last but not least...Stephanie Lynn shared a very clever vase made from a recycled sweater. This is definitely one for my files!!



Thank you to all who participated in last week's Frugal Friday! Can't wait to see what you all come up with next time!


I have a few spots coming available for April sponsorships. If you are interested in advertising on the Shabby Nest, you can find information here.
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment