Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Busy Month~

April is shaping up to be a crazy busy month for me. But crazy busy in a good way...



Tonight I am giving a presentation on Interior Design and Making Our Homes Inspiring Places to Be for the women in my church. I'm really excited...and a bit nervous as well.


Next week is Spring Break for my kiddos. Actually looking forward to a little down time with no chauffering to and from school...no homework...no alarm clocks...oh! it's sounding better all the time.

Then for some really fun news...the Princess and I were selected to take part in Justin Hackworth's 30 Strangers photography project! I've wanted to do this since he started the project a couple of years ago, and was lucky enough to be chosen for this year. Can't wait to see the fabulous images he comes up with...


Also on this month's calendar...a blog radio interview with FaveCraftsRadio. My tummy does little flips every time I think about this, but I'm really excited! I hope you'll all tune in and hear what I really sound like. I'll be talking about this here l'il old blog as well as some of my plans for the future...should be a lot of fun!


Oh, and next week...I'll be announcing an exciting venture and having a great giveaway...gotta love a giveaway!
Whew! Told ya it was going to be a busy month!

MckLinky goes up tonight at 12:00 EST...can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeve for this week's Frugal Friday.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment