Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Hello and happy Saturday!! (Finally!!!)

So, I was feeling a bit lonely the past few days when I thought everybody forgot about me....LOL. As it turned out I was having a bit of a problem with my e-mails. I could send them out, but not received. So I had to wait a bit longer to make this posting until I got the problem taken care of. I just spent what seems like a couple of hours with my internet-provider person and I think it's fixed now. I hope. For those of you who sent me an e-mail within the past few days, I will reply to it soon.

Okay now straight to the point.....the winner of my blog candy (as chosen my random.org) is...

#177 Elenka8791

Elenka, please e-mail me at norma.lee@telus.net and let me know your mailing address and I will send the blog candy your way.


The response to my blog candy was overwhelming. I was simply floored--I never thought... And of course then I was feeling a little bad that I only had the one to give away.

As you may know, Vancouver (that's where I live), was the host for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. I was sending these small souvenirs from the Games to some of my friends. It's the cutest thing. It's my favorite mascot from the Games--we had 4 mascots. His name is Mukmuk and he is a marmot. The item is a keychain. Here's a picture...



Isn't he adorable!!! I just fell in love with him. Then I thought, hey, this would make a nice small consolation price. So I bought 10 more that I will give away to 10 lovely ladies. Okay, sorry, this has nothing to do with your crafting, it's just a momento. And you know, if you don't care for it, you can always give it away...

So I have let random.org picked the numbers again.

Here's the list:

144 libeeti
251 Kendra
38 Malin E
129 Rosemary Bridges
21 Sarah A
95 Sophie
219 rotem
335 Mayra
74 Debbie
43 Danielle Lord

So, ladies, if you care to have a Mukmuk keychain, please e-mail me (norma.lee@telus.net) and I will pop one into one of those bubble envelope and mail it to you.

Hugs to all. Thanks for participating. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment