Thursday, March 18, 2010

Funny Posts - Part 2

Do you like funny posts?


There's one in every crowd, isn't there? :)

Take it away, funny gals!


Saying goodbye to grain sacks, by The Polished Pebble.


The Painted Ottoman by Bobbypins Boardwalk

Ready?



It's Not You, It's Me - A Dear John Letter to Winter
 

My weird weekend
 

My creepy valentine

Ok ok! Jayme makes me laugh! But so does Jennifer...
 

Ode to a Pingpong Wreath - The Magic Brush

And only because you told me it was funny...


My video on Purging from the Workshop Series

Ahhh... admit it. It's good to laugh!


Did you miss round 1?

Click HERE. :)

And in other news...

One more day to vote!



See ya tomorrow night at 'the party.' :)

Have any links to funny posts? Share the url in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment