Sunday, March 28, 2010

A great day for a lollipop

A happy Sunday to all!

I've created a card with another one of the images from the In2stamps new Elmit and Littlebell Collection. This one is called, well....of course, Elmit with Lollipop. Elmit just looks so adorable here.


I have used this sketch that was presented by Chrissie for Challenge 31 at Sketch and Stash. As you can see, I've flipped her sketch over by 90 degrees. The new stash is of course the new stamp which can be purchased from their on-line In2stamps store.


I am also using this card as my entry into the challenge at Passion for Promarkers for their Week 44. The theme is springtime creations but you must include an animal. The card does look springy, doesn't it? And you have to look carefully for the animal...the caterpillar peeking from behind Elmit's right foot...LOL.

The theme for Susies Sassy Challenge #11 is Spring Garden.

Charisma Cardz Challenge #12 has Spring Has Sprung as their theme.

At Hand Full of Stamps, the theme for their Challenge #21 is You're Sweet One.`

I've made this into another easel card.

I don't have much more to say about the card.

Thank you so much for your visits and your kind and encouraging comments. I love to read them. I'm trying to to reciprocate and leave comments at other bloggers' postings, but sigh...(big sigh)...am doing a very poor job at it!!! Bear with me. Bye for now.


Stamps: In2stamps Elmit with Lollipop, bith sentiment stamps from Inkadinkadoo.
DP's: Fiskars Heidi Grace Design Vineyard Flowers Decor (discontinued I think), Creating Keepsakes Mini Daisies Green, Making Memories Big Dot Rouge Paperie.
Tools: Martha Stewart daisy punch, McGill daisy punches, EK Success border punch, McGill twig punch, Punch Bunch leave punch.
Misc.: Making Memories brads, Kaiser Craft pearls mango, Mark Richards cabochons light pink, buttons and ribbons from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment