Thursday, March 25, 2010

A very merry merry Christmas - Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop

Hello and a happy Thursday!

Being the 25th of the month, it's time for another blog hop for the Christmas All Year Long Group of our Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. This is our third blog hop. The aim of the group is to post a Christmas card on the 25th of each month. You can find the list of participants at the Group's blog site here. If you want to start at the beginning of the blog hop, click here to go to Julie's blog.

If you're following this blog hop, you would have come here from Monique's blog. And the next site to visit after me is Patricia's blog.

Here is my March Christmas card.

This is my first time making this type of card--it's called a side step card. I'm still struggling with the measurements and placements of the back panel as I had to make alterations. The template which can be found here is for a finished 4" x 4" card. Mine is a 6" x 6" card.

I'm making this a short posting as I am late with it. Sorry. I was late finishing the card. OMG, I didn't even put any embelishments--that's a rare sight!

Thank you so much for all your visits and your lovely comments. Enjoy your day!

To continue with this blog hop, the next stop is Patricia.

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Gifts and Unwrapped Tilda.

DP: Basic Grey eskimo kisses snow globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment