Friday, March 5, 2010

Mystery Design Project - Clue # 3

To continue the theme of wallpaper from yesterday's post...look at this fabulous wallpaper. The other day I looked and looked for just such a wallpaper, but was coming up short until I read Averill's post, at Odi Et Amo. My mouth literally dropped, there it was, a design that met my expectations. When I couldn't find where this paper came from Averill wrote the designer of the room below, Sally Steponkus, asking for the resource. Averill, you're hired!


So here it is, the third element for the Mystery Design Project. This grasscloth wallpaper is hand-screened with a stunning geometric pattern that is classic with a playful twist. It's a good thing I hope to only cover a small wall!

Clue #3. The Moroccan grasscloth wallpaper from Phillip Jefferies. I can't say that I am much closer to finalizing the deal on this project, but I am working hard at it and will keep you posted.



Clue #2. The Max Sofa from Van Gogh Designs.Clue #1. The Comet Pendant from Horchow.



Have a great weekend!

Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment