Monday, March 29, 2010

A Visit To The Brooklyn Limestone & The Inspiring Colors Of Mexico

Is there anyone who doesn't enjoy reading the Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone? When I first discovered this blog I went back to its first post to read how this beautiful home was taken from a neglected state to gorgeous in high style. I'm thrilled to be featured in her series "Favorite Nook" today. Check it out here.

Also, I just returned from my trip to Mexico late last night, where the colors truly did inspire. Here are some examples of how color is used in bright abundance on the exterior of buildings. These sights left me wishing the exterior of my home could handle a bit more color. Perhaps with the arrival of Spring some gorgeous blooming flowers will have to do.










No comments:

Post a Comment