Monday, March 15, 2010

My Chair Challenge

I have been dreaming about the stylish Conservatory Chair from Anthropologie since spotting it last year.


Then the other day this Surankari Mason fabric at Calico Corners caught my eye...


...while later in the day I stumbled upon this chair on eBay.


I bid, I won and now it is on its way to me.


So my challenge? Refinish and reupholster the eBay Chair to capture the essence of the Conservatory Chair. It won't have the same oversized floral pattern or as much yellow but, with the addition of a lumbar pillow, I think I can address that issue.

I know, I know, I've started too many projects and need to close out others before I begin another! Prior to even touching this project I will wrap up the Home Office Redesign. Hold me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment