Tuesday, March 9, 2010

O happy happy day

Hello. Happy Tuesday!

I just got this Magnolia Happy Tilda image and just couldn't wait to colour her. I've made another easel card, which has got to be my favorite type of card now I think.


I have made the face of this card using Jacque's sketch that she's created for the March DT Sketch challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites.

I've also incorporated other features into the card so that I can use it as my entry into the following challenges:

All That Scraps Wednesday Weekly Challenge - Dots and Stripes.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Mothers Day/Girly Challenge.
Lili of the Valley Challenge 48 - Easel Card.
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge 5 - Movies: It's a Beautiful Life.
Stamp Something Challenge - Something Girly.
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Challenge 81...Flower Power.

I was going to put some 3-D flowers on the bottom section of the easel card, but the picture of that bouquet of flowers on the DP is sooo... gorgeous that I decided to use that instead. I glued one of the picture onto a cardstock, cut it out and prop it on some foam-tape squares/dimentionals and used that as a stopper for the card.

That's all for this card.

A little announcement here. I have a blog candy coming up in several days. March 13 is my one-year blog anniversary. My birthday is also in this month on the 25th, so I'll run the blog candy between the 2 dates.
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you'd be so kind as to leave me a comment, I'd appreciate that very much. Have a wonderful day!


Stamp: Magnolia Happy Tilda from the Raising the Ceiling collection, All Night Media Posh Impressions Grass rubber stamp.
DP's: Brown-dot paper from me&my BIG idea value pack paper pad Fashion District, Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls collection Saddle Plaid, the paper with the flowers from Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz Jacie's Vintage Papers.
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch.
Misc.: Making Memories brads.



No comments:

Post a Comment