Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Three~


My baby turned 3 on Friday. Three. And it was a little melancholy for me. I have four kiddos. And although I have loved it, I am actually glad to be done with the "baby phase" of my child raising, but it was still sort of sad to see my littlest one turn 3. He's not a baby any more. He's a big kid.



A couple of years ago, I started the tradition of making each of the kiddos a birthday shirt with their age on it. They all look forward to it very much. For Mr. Three's shirt, I found a cute clipart number and used photo transfer paper. Gotta love that stuff!


We just had a small family celebration...but that was enough for him.



We had cupcakes (of course!) and he really enjoyed them - and the plate I frosted them on apparently.



With the money he received from his grandparents, he decided to buy this stuffed dragon. (Actually, what really happened is that I took him into the grocery store while the other kids were in school, and he saw the dragon, and wouldn't let go of it. So I decided that it was what he wanted with his birthday money. ) He hasn't let go of it since. And he even "helped" me to take a portrait of it for posterity. Not a bad picture for a three-year-old, huh?


Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby bear!
I still have a couple of openings for April sponsors...if you want to advertise on the Shabby Nest, you can find the info here.
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment