Sunday, March 7, 2010

Balloon bonanza

Hello!

This is a very short posting. Just wanted to show this male birthday card that I've made. The dreaded male card...yikes...so I've kept it very simple.


I've used the sketch that Julee has designed for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge - MOJO128.

This card is also my entry into the following challenges:
Double Dutch Challenge #38 - Boys Only
Roses on Paper Challenge 32 - A card for men or boys
All Sorts Challenge Week 32 - Just for Men
Creative Inspirations Challenge 29 - a Male Card
Creative Card Crew - Celebrations

It's a very colourful card. I don't know who the manufacturer of the DP is. I found the paper in the dollar store and I thought it would be perfect for a birthday card. There was no writing on the back of the paper.

That's all for today. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy what's left of your weekend.


Stamps: Magnolia Heartbreaker Edwin from the Raising the Ceiling Collection (can be purchased form Magnolia-licious).
Tools: EK Success border punch.
Misc.: Making Memories brads, Darice pearl stickers.






No comments:

Post a Comment