Monday, March 15, 2010

One9Designs~

The Hubby and I spent ALL day Saturday cleaning out our storage and laundry rooms. I now have two well organized and clean rooms (that were quite literally disasters/embarrassments before). But because of our industrious-ness, I haven't been able to get through all of the fabulous posts that made up this past Frugal Friday. So my Linky Love post is coming...soon.


I do have some wonderful-ness to share with you today, however!!


A couple of weeks ago, Kristin from One9Designs sent me the beautiful necklace below personalized just for me with the initials of my 4 kiddos.




I just love having a custom piece of jewelry! I know no-one else will have the exact same piece. And, it's perfect to wear with everything...from jeans to dresses. I've worn it almost constantly since!!



Kristin has other wonderful custom made jewelry at her Etsy site...

from rings...




to necklaces...




and even key chains...

And she has offered readers of the Shabby Nest a special 20% discount. Simply enter "shabbynest20" in the message to seller, or contact Kristin before purchasing a custom listing and she will give you the adjusted price.


So hurry over...get a jump on shopping for your Mom's Mother's Day gift, your sister's birthday present, or just for yourself...you can't beat a personalized gift (especially with a discount)!!

In the interest of full disclosure, I received the necklace in exchange for this product review.
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment