Friday, March 12, 2010

...continued

Hello.

Oops, I almost forgot... I don't have a new card today. This is just to finish off showing an easel card that I made several postings ago. I said I was going to show you the rest of the project. It was a birthday card for a special friend, so I hope she was a bit surprised of the end result of my card.


I wanted to send her punchies of some of my flower punches. I stuffed them all into those little drawers. Tutorial for the gift box can be found at Kirsten blog--I think I've got a permanent link to her blog...LOL. I love making these boxes.

That's all for today.

My blog candy tomorrow!!! Am trying to figure out how that Mr. Linky works. I think I figured it out but if not, I may be back screaming for some help here...LOL. Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment