Friday, January 22, 2010

A Peek into a Princess' Closet~

Remember a week or so ago, when I was lamenting the doorless closets in our home? Well, I finally have the Princess' closet organized. And you know what? It's almost cute enough to leave as is. Almost.


I still think I'll add a pretty set of curtains to frame out the doorway, although I doubt we'll ever close them.

And in case any of you doubted that a Princess really does live at my house...check out this collection of princess dresses.

Why not use something like these dresses as an accessory? They add to the feeling of whimsy, and their pastel colors are perfect for a little girl's room. The rocking chair tucked underneath has been a favorite reading spot for the Princess ever since I put it there. (and in case anyone was wondering...nothing is cuter than seeing that little girl sitting amidst all of her dress-ups devouring a Fancy Nancy book...trust me.)


And because somebody is bound to ask...all of the Princess' pants, shirts and other wearables are in her dresser. She does actually own clothes besides dresses. ;-)

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the closet. But you may remember this lamp makeover. Well, the little lamp got a fancier shade, and now resides on the Princess' dresser. So pretty.



And a little sidenote...as of this writing, I am just about 900 page views away from reaching 1,000,000 page views...that's right 1 million!! And since I owe this wonderful milestone to YOU MY FABULOUS READERS...I think it calls for a giveaway. Come back Monday and we'll celebrate together!!

Coming up next week:
  • My reader-appreciation giveaway
  • New vintage items for my Etsy shop
  • A design consultation
  • My big kitchen chalkboard reveal

Have a great weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment