Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SNS #12 highlights and a picture winner!

127 links! Egads you've been busy! Am I the only one that hasn't dragged out the hammer and nails since Christmas? Thanks for the added encouragement!

I want you to know, I visited ALL the links and here's what I did. I sporadically made comments. I couldn't fit it all in but I did try. I made visits to ALL of you more of a priority. So, know, I came in the back door, just didn't knock in some cases. And what a delightful sneak that was. :)

Highlight time!



Lounger slipcover made out of wonderful ticking fabric by A Snip of Goodness. I'll say! Love the ruffle, stripes and the two toned look.



Sweet ribbon and pearl bracelet made by Somewhat Simple. Neat effect!



Craftaholics Anonymous comes up with a clever design for her chocolate coloured burlap place mats.





I'm in LOVE with these two pictures from Someday Crafts. Feb 14 is just around the corner.



This is not a book page wreath. It's a burlap wreath!  Where the Heart Is, thanks for this clever variation!



Beautiful cabinets made from old window frames, by My Repurposed Life. LOVE.



Knock Off Wood draws up some farmhouse bed plans for you to copy! Ana is amazing and she's going to be famous. What a beautiful photo.



Know what I love about this one? Besides that it's drop dead gorgeous I mean?



This. You GO All Things Thrifty! I can nearly breath that sawdust in. :)



JunkFest gets creative and makes a bar out of a... can you guess? How about an old radiator cover?

If you wish to drool over the other SNS #12  wonderful DIY entries, they're all RIGHT HERE.

I've been waiting FOREVER to hear who won...



an original works of art print from Trish at



The Old Post Road. I can't get enough of her pictures. They make me happy. :)

Ready?!?








EEEK! One of my blog buddies Christine, from Great Oak Circle!




Christine is one lucky gal, as this gorgeous Trust in the Lord print is on the way to her own blog headquarters. :)

Christine's DIY entry was...



a wonderful tutorial on this adorable button ponytail hair tie.

Congrats Christine! And thanks Trish, for your sponsorship!

And thanks to all of you for taking part in SNS!



Know what?

I really liked the fact that everyone could enter the giveaway at an SNS event, even if you had no DIY. Let's keep that up, shall we? :)

See you on the weekend for another round!

And this upcoming weekend's giveaway? It's a part of...



See you then. :)

If you make or sell or wish to donate something, an SNS sponsorship is a wonderful way to advertise and bring blog traffic your way! Please contact signmakergirl@hotmail.com  for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment