Saturday, January 30, 2010

A note of thanks

Happy Sunday! I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Sunday means a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under. The challenges have gone back to being weekly now, instead of every 2 weeks.



For this week's challenge, there is a sketch to follow. And there is also an added theme and colour--make it Girlie and have some Orange on your card.


I'm also using this card for the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 97 - Blooming Gorgeous.

Alphabet Challenge - N is for New. This is a newly acquired stamp for me, although it is from Magnolia's 2008 Autum Collection. She is called Sitting Fall Tilda.

Creative Inspirations Challenge 45 - Feminine.

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 88 - Freestyle.


I've decorated the inside of the card with a thank you message and another Tilda image. This on is called Lazy Summer Tilda from Magnolia's 2009 Lazy Summer Days collection.


This is my last card as a DT for MDUC. Kellie, thanks for giving me the opportunity. I've enjoyed myself tremendously in being part of your team for the past 6 months. And to all the DT members, ladies thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for your support, words of encouragement and the inspirations that you've given me. I'll be popping in every now and then to see what you guys are up to. I'm only a click away.

Thanks for visiting. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Magnolia Sitting Fall Tilda and Lazy Summer Tilda (if you're in North America, they can be purchased from Magnolia-licious), Inkadinkadoo sentiment stamp "thanks for thinking of me".
DP's: Chatterbox Happy Bloom, Scenic Route Paper Co. North Shore Stoked Stripe.
Tools: Martha Stewart hydrangea flower punches, leave punch, butterfly punch, Marvy Uchida Scallop circle punch, Coluzzle circle template.
Misc: Recollections autumn pearls and brads.






No comments:

Post a Comment